It's Mr.Sprinkles!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sneak Peak at the 2011 Vancouver Baker's Market


"I heard that those goody two-shoes so-called 'heroes' are holding a bake sale October 29th in Vancouver at the Moberly Arts Centre. Those fools will be so distracted, we will be able to organize together in an allliance and plan something big!"



The villains of Gotham have put aside their differences and decided to work together in order to defeat The Batman, as well as Robin and Nightwing. They plan on taking over the city of Gotham!


"Oh, Oswald, you and your plans of evil! Why can't we concentrate on things like making sure future generations have beautiful parks and gardens to enjoy? My leafy friends are suffocating in this filthy city and I'm sure Kitty Cat will agree with me; no one cares about the creatures and plants that can't speak for themselves."


"You sound a little preachy there, Queen of Green. I agree with Bird Brain, we need to go big! We gotta show Bats who runs the show. Hey, Scarecrow! Got any ideas on how to achieve this?"



"Well, I didn't escape from Arkham to save plants and cats, ladies. I think we should sabotage the bake sale somehow!"



"Brilliant! We could use some snacks for our meetings and maybe steal some tea from the Queen! Geez... we have a group of the most infamous villians and you want steal cakes and cookies! BIGGER!!"



The Batman caught wind of their meeting and infiltrates their secret hideout. 



"C'mon man! I wanna get in their and kick their keisters to kingdom come! I'm done listening to these clowns!"



"Quiet, you two!"



"Hey! Shh... did you guys hear something? I have a feeling we're being watched..."



"Well whoever it is, they better come out and fight!! I'm ready for them!



"Cool yer jets Big Bad Harv. Let's first enjoy this delicious cream pie that Scarecrow stole from the bake sale stash! I have to admit, I'm beginning to warm up to the idea of destroying their half-baked market!! Muhahahaha!!!"



"AHHH!! The Batman and his merry band of men! Here to wreck our fun!!!"



"Well, Cheers to you Mr.J! Foiled again by a giant rodent in a cape!"



"Get back here, Joker!"
"You'll have to catch me and my cream pie first, Bats!!!"

To Be Continued....

To find out more about the Baker's Market, please visit bakersmarket.com or come visit me at the Baker's Market, Saturday October 29th, 2011!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment