It's Mr.Sprinkles!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Treats!!!!


I have been super busy over the holidays baking up a storm! Now that everything has settled down, the World Junior Championship is over :( I have a little time to post some of the things that I have been baking!

These are peanut butter bacon cookies that I baked for my boyfriend's brother for his birthday.  He loves bacon, so what better treat to bake!

I got this recipe from cakespy.com, Prantl's Burnt Almond Torte. It doesn't look like the picture, but it was still delicious.

I have never made anything wheat or gluten free before, but I was asked to make some treats for my work's regional office party.  We have some allergies among the staff, so instead of them missing out, I decided to try a Cranberry Muffin. They turned out pretty good!


Mr. Lego Snowman is excited for chocolate fudge presents!

My second attempt at cake pops, with a Christmas color scheme.  The bars are peanut butter chocolate ganache. Peanut butter is my kryptonite. Then there are the tried and true tarts, pumpkin, mince meat and cherry. The bottom cupcakes are chocolate mint with mint candy cane sprinkles. This was for our Christmas party at work.

Gingerbread cupcakes! A gingerbread cake recipe that can easily be turned into a loaf or cupcakes. I used a cream cheese icing and little gingerbread men sprinkles.

This is my cousin, baking Christmas cookies with me!

My peanut butter dog treats.

The gluten and wheat free cranberry muffins. Most grocery stores now carry specialty items like guar gum, wheat and gluten free flour and wheat and gluten free baking powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment