It's Mr.Sprinkles!

Thursday, October 7, 2010


This is Kody! My boyfriend, Dan, and I, adopted her in April from a lovely rescue called Carried Through Animal Rescue and Education.  Check out their website carriedthrough.com! Carrie Corbett is the amazing person that arranged the adoption and has many more cats and dogs that need loving homes.

Saturday, October 23 at the Vancouver Baker's market, I will be there selling baked goodies and giving away free samples.  I am also selling some peanut butter dog treats, at a minimum donation of $5 a bag.  All the proceeds from the dog treats will be donated to their vet, the Burnaby New Westminster Veterinary Clinic.  Your donations and generosity is greatly appreciated! Carrie will also be there with information on adoption and the work that they do.  I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment